Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Narbonne Leather” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the trading name of the owner of the website Marcus Daley, registered Micro-Enterprise at 8 Avenue de la Gare, 34310 Capestang, France. Our business entity registration (SIRET) number is 753 228 311 00027.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of France; and the French Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which may arise out of them.
- We do not take responsibility for any event that is outside our reasonable control.
Order Process Terms and Conditions
The following terms will apply to any order you place with us and if you find yourself unable to agree to them then you must not use our ordering service and should not complete the online order process.
By completing the order process you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms.
1. Contract information
1.1 We invite you to place an order with us for the goods (the "Products") described on this website (the "Order") but we reserve the right to refuse to accept your Order. We may choose to exercise this right of refusal if, for example, you have provided incomplete or inaccurate details, there has been a change in pricing structure, or we are unable to deliver the Products at the times required.
1.2 If we accept the Order, we will notify acceptance to you by online electronic means ("Confirmation") to the email address you have given to us on ordering. The Order will then be fulfilled by the dates set out in the Shipping Policy on this site. A legally binding contract will be formed between us at the time of sending the Confirmation.
1.3 We subscribe and adhere to the EU Distance Selling Directive
2. Terms of sale
2.1 If we accept your Order we agree to supply the goods ("the Products") from this website which you specify ("the Products")
2.2 Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Subject to the preceding sentence: (i) our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of these terms will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned; and (ii) we will not be liable to you for loss of profit, loss of business or depletion of goodwill nor for any indirect or consequential liability.
2.3 To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Products, our website or any information or service provided through our website are strictly excluded. We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all materials and information on our website are provided on an "as is" basis.
Price and payment
3.1 The price to be paid for each of the goods or services ("the Price") is displayed on this website.
3.2 The Price is inclusive of any Sales taxes.
3.3 Each Price is the price in force at the date and time of your Order. Any of the Prices may change before or after you place an Order.
4.1. You must pay for the Products by credit or debit card at the time you place the Order. Your card will only be debited once we have accepted the Order.
5. Refunds and Exchanges
For details of our refunds and exchanges please refer to that specific section of this website